Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations NOrth West Louisiana

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anyone around the Shreveport area teaching Krav?

swal

Re: NOrth West Louisiana

Hello! I just joined and am also looking for a school in the Shreveport-Bossier area. I learned about Krav Maga on a program on the Sportsman’s Channel.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum,

Best place is to look here but at the moment I only saw 2 KMWW centers listed. If you’re looking for something closer, best to periodically check back as new KMMW centers do post here:wav:

https://kravmaga.com/component/option,com_xtremelocator/Itemid,152/

Hello Swal,

Unfortunately, we have two schools in the southeastern part of Louisiana. The closest school to you would be in Tyler, Texas. Please visit the website for more links to training videos, books, and other training materials. http://www.kravmaga.com

arcs

I know this is an old threat but….

I am a law enforcement officer with almost 30 years of martial arts training in Okinawan Karate, JuJutsu, and Judo. I started my study of Krav Maga in 2000 during my active duty military service while working side by side with some IDF members during several joint operations deployments to Israel. I currently operate a dojo in Shreveport, La and I am teaching a Krav Maga class on Thursday nights from 6:30-8:30PM. You can feel free to contact me for details if you like. My email is [email protected]

arcs

Every thursday night we are holding a Krav Maga and Close Quarters Combatives (CQC) class at 411 Lake Street in downtown Shreveport. You can email me at [email protected] with any questions or for more information.

– Jeremy Haas

quote ARCS:

Every thursday night we are holding a Krav Maga and Close Quarters Combatives (CQC) class at 411 Lake Street in downtown Shreveport. You can email me at [email protected] with any questions or for more information.

– Jeremy Haas

Just thought I’d share with everyone that Jeremy is now holding classes on Tue and Thur. Great class…hope to see you there

j:combat:

loweryro

Please send details for attendance for your Krav Maga class @ 6:30 – 8:30 ( location, any requirements & costs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: