Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Not enough time to train…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    devilnuts

Been having a really busy month and keep coming home way too tired or just not having enough time to go train. Sometimes brutal physical training at my workplace leaves me too sore or tore up to go to class.

Hate it when that happens.

mara-jade

Re: Not enough time to train…

Join the club man – who hasn’t had that happen? During the holidays it can get worse too.:D:

sdkraver

I had an injury in the past year, and somehow turned the 4-5 months of recovery into ~9 months of generally not working out, or going to Krav :OhMy:

Thankfully I have a desk job so I’m not dealing with fatigue like you are. What works for me in much less trying circumstances is “Zipfizz”, I get it from Costco and it has tons of vitamin B12. It’s like a crowbar that pries me off the couch. And I think it keeps my brain sharp during class so I can follow instructions easier, at least it seems that way.

Keep the faith, you can bounce back from this!

tko99

quote mara_jade:

Join the club man – who hasn’t had that happen? During the holidays it can get worse too.:D:

Oh yeaaaa… I felt the lack of stamina in bag class today after taking 3 wks off due to the holidays/ going out of town, not to mention the fact that there’s this guilty feeling of not training in conjunction with a happy holiday appetite :OhMy:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: