Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Oct 10th Seminar with Darren Levine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    skibum

Awesome seminar. Darren is a super instructor – not only technically, but mindset impact was really impressive. And such a friendly, easy going guy. Must add he had excellent help – Scarsdale training center instructors and a visiting black belt instructor from Japan – really helped Darren with demonstrations and corrections/comments for participants. We did not get to sticks, but practiced with knives, guns, carjacking, airplane hijacking.

smokelaw1

Re: Oct 10th Seminar with Darren Levine

I was supposed to miss this seminar because we were going to Portland, ME for the weekend, though a bunch of guys I train with were going. Firday, the baby came down with a cold, and Saturday, my wife woke up sick, too. I got the statement “Hey, since we’re not going away, I’m heading to the seminar!” about half way out of my mouth by the time I realized that leaving a sick wife to take careof a sick baby for a Krav seminar would likely to have led to an attack that no Krav could help….by which I mean a firepoker to the head while I slept….

Glad to hear it was good. I swear…next time he’s here! (I keep saying that!) Missed the last one, too.

ssohn

Hi Everyone,
    I just wanted to thank all of the school owners, visiting students and our own students for attending the Darren Levine Seminar this past Saturday. Darren, as usual did an amazing job of taking everyone to a higher level in their training. The drills were challenging and the material presented was realistic. The Car Jacking and Air Plane drills were to say the least “AMAZING”. I watched everyone defend successfully in both situations. Each drill challenged the student to bring their training to a new level. Darren is a true Grand Master of Krav Maga being able to get so many people to operate at such a high level in such a short period of time. After all was that not the goal of Krav Maga. He has a gift and a special ability to be able to stress the important points of every technique in a clear and understandable manner. He knows what he wants, he understands to the smallest detail what’s important for the student to learn in every technique that helps them successfully learn to defend in the shortest period of time. We are all so lucky to be able to train with a humble instructor like Darren. With only three weeks to get the word out about the seminar the response was overwhelming. Darren continues to keep alive the dream of Imi. Spread Krav Maga throughout the world and make people safer. On a special note I would also like to thank Kokushi Matsumoto, Head Instructor Krav Maga Japan, for spending the week with me and helping to bring my training to a new level. He is also an outstanding practitioner of Krav Maga and now more important, a great friend. Darren, you continue to amaze us all with your abilities. You’re a true Master in every sense of the word and mostly, you care, you love Krav maga, you love the students and all of us respect you for who you are and what you represent. Thank you for being my friend, my teacher, my mentor and a role model Imi would be proud of. We can’t wait to have you back again. Thanks everyone for attending. Sorry about the short notice. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
    Steve Sohn
    Jujitsu Concepts
    Krav Maga Regional Training Center Northeast
    MMA Super Center
    79 Montgomery Avenue
    Scarsdale, N.Y. 10583
    914-723-7818

kravmdjeff

I echo the statements said here. Even though I’ve been fortunate enough to train with Darren on a variety of occasions, I had two instructors who had not, and they were both wowed by the instruction.

Anyone who trains Krav Maga should take any opportunity they might have to get to a seminar taught by Darren. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime training experience!

mara-jade

How friggin awesome! We’ve had Darren come and train at our center..WOW is all that comes to mind…

Congrats on having a blast!!:wav:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: