Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Okay, now you are all banding up against me? 😈

As for the stick thing, I could imagine that one could turn the head toward the attacker (as if about to spin into him), then maybe pluck the stick forward to one side, which should create enough space to slip out or at least turn. One could also pluck forward on one side of the stick and push back on the other, creating an opening, then slip out. Haven’t tried this yet, but in theory… 🙂

kravjeff

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

Okay, now you are all banding up against me? 😈

Site administrator??????????????? WTF???? Promotion???? _________________
    Giantkiller

Geez – A little sensitive tonight??? 😉

giant-killer

YOU ought to be sensitive. Just look at your post count. You have reached the number of the devil… 😯 😈

kravjeff

AAAAAAAaaaaack !!!! 😯

I saw I was getting close, and actually planned on pre-empting it – Had the whole thing planned and missed it !!! 👿

Oh well – Off to bed (after prayers)! 🙂

giant-killer

Lotsa prayers to make up for that one!! Good thing you caught it before going to bed, or else you would have been cursed by evil spirits all through the night… 🙁 Don’t thank me now, but I’ve saved your soul! 😀

kravjeff

Just wanted to bump this back up … Sean – Did you talk to Darren about this???

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

quote \”kravjeff\:

Just wanted to bump this back up … Sean – Did you talk to Darren about this???

Jeff Iím sorry I didnít get the opportunity. We went straight into warm ups them did a few hours took a very short break then several more hours and went over time so I grabbed my gear and headed home before I was in the doghouse with CJís mom.

I did work with Jarret like I shared and with Kevin Lewis the two guys who run the SO location so Iím pretty sure that Darrens going to say pretty close to Jarrets answer.. which was almost my initial answer LOL.

Iím on the sched to assist him Tue/Thur so I may get the chance then.

If Darrens not around Jarret, Dave Bluestein and Sam are all close to the top of the food chain so I have lots of key elders I can draw from.

So far I’m sticking with Jarrets answer.

giant-killer

Hey, someone moved the thread! Bold, bold… 🙂 What about the power drill one? Maybe that one would fit over here, too?

What was Jarret’s answer again to the rope/stick question? Yes, ask Darren, he ought to know.

kravjeff

Re:

quote \”CJs Dad\:

So far I’m sticking with Jarrets answer.

No sweat – So, Jarret’s answer which was what; plucking the hands?

Thanks for following up!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Well theres actually several technique questions here.

1) rope/wire/towel choke from behind
    2) stick/bar choke from behind
    3) gun in a vehicle from behind

With respect to the OPís original post when I get a minute Iíll make 3 new posts explaining the scenario then we can all take a minute to discuss the variables and how to address the immediate danger and then potentially counter.

They were great questions!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: