Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Off Topic Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi guys! I’m helping out a cousin/doctor about this medical billing software in the market. I work for her during weekends and we want to make stuffs easier for us. Do you have any idea why this is better than any other software? Is this reliable? We want to hear from some users first before deciding to have one. If anyone here is familiar please let us hear your opinion. Thanks!

dona-trotter

Hello! I havent tried it yet but, They said it is a paperless way of billing. You can access thru your smartphones or iPad. If you will need more assistance you can check some reviews and recommendations online.

Hi Dona! Sorry for the late response, we’ve been quite busy at the clinic lately that I didn’t get the chance to go online for weeks but I’m not complaining LoL

I did do a bit of research by asking doctors and medical professionals in the same area and it’s a mix of people that support the idea of getting the software, there are also those that couldn’t see the point of getting one but they get in anyway since most of them already have one.

We also hopped on the wagon but still on the intro phase so far the medical billing software by Healthfusion is working great for the office, patients also shared positive feedback when it comes to easier scheduling of appointments and faster wait times during consulations but for the staff, we’re still getting the hang of it.

hashgunner
    quote Nicolasa Tramel:

Healthfusion is working great for the office, patients also shared positive feedback when it comes to easier scheduling of appointments and faster wait times during consulations but for the staff, we’re still getting the hang of it.

Hmm, I’ll be keeping this in mind. My cousin may find it useful.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: