Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military Officer Down: Central Point, OR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

It is with great sadness that I relay the following message:

On December 28, 2007 Officer William “Willie” Mott was fatally injured in a vehicle crash on Interstate 5 near Yreka, California. Officer Mott worked for Central Point PD in Central Point, Oregon. He was off-duty at the time; his sister was in the vehicle with him and also sustained fatal injuries in the crash.

Officer Mott was a Krav Maga Law Enforcement Instructor and a strong advocate for Krav Maga in Oregon. His presence in our Krav Maga family will be sorely missed. Willie was always ready to train hard, willing to learn and ever present at all seminars when his work schedule allowed. On several occasions his hard working attitude and impressive physical skills were commented on to me by KM instructors like Darren Levine and Jon Pascal.

To the family, friends and co-workers of Officer Mott, you are in my thoughts and prayers…

Willie you will be missed by not only your brothers & sister in blue, but your KM ones as well. Thank you for your service and God bless my friend as you patrol the streets of Heaven…

For more information and on how you can help Officer Mott’s family, please take a moment and visit the following web site: http://www.cp-pd.com/home.htm

Kirsten Zulyevic
    KM of Oregon

toddm

Re: Officer Down: Central Point, OR

As a fellow Krav Maga Instructor and Law Enforcement Officer, I would like to send my deepest sympathy to the family, friends and fellow officers of Officer Mott and his sister. I’m certain that he will be missed. Please know that he will continue to be in our prayers.

Sincerely,
    Sgt. Todd Mashburn
    Office of the Sheriff
    Bulloch County, Georgia

Statesboro Karate and Krav Maga (Georgia)
    Black Belt Instructor

mara-jade

Re: Officer Down: Central Point, OR

I would like to extend my condolences to Williams’ family and friends. Very sad to read this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: