Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Oh crap the grabber is still at it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    guerriere

http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=3A2AB781E808F90C9E83B12B06F0D07D?contentId=5622070&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I had just decided to go back to taking the bus after about a month of driving since this creep attacked someone at my bus stop. (And because I can drink coffee in my car unlike the bus :p )

Now I’m undecided. I’m tempted to take the bus just to get my chance at putting his eye out.

bradm

Re: Oh crap the grabber is still at it

I don’t think looking gor trouble is the Krav way.

giant-killer

Hmmm, there is no mention of him carrying a weapon and he seems to get startled easily? Sounds a bit like a coward, preying on what he believes are defenseless women. I think a bit of KM could set him straight, so go get him Guerriere!!!! :chair:

I would say that going out looking for vigilante justice is a good way to have **** go wrong and end up in a bad situation. What I would do, however, is a different story all together. I’m not good at taking my own advice. :dunno:

J-

guerriere

Well so far he hasn’t repeated a bus stop so maybe I don’t have to worry anyway.

He did traumatize one woman so badly that she quit the job she was walking to when he attacked her. 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: