Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Oklahoma Training Locations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    steveo

Hey all!
    I’m wanting to start this system. But the only place local to me was Stockstill Martial Arts in Tulsa. (I live less than 30 minutes from Tulsa) I was going to enroll in August, but I went to the location listed and it wasn’t there, and the people who were in the building then knew nothing about what happened or where they moved to.

Does anyone else know? I emailed the United Martial Arts Training Center in Edmund and never recieved a reply.

Thanks in advance.
    Salaam
    SteveO

kmtakinkm

Tulsa Location

Stockstill has a new location. 3403 South Peoria Suite 200. It is behind The Brook – enter on the north side of 34th st (same door as the Yoga center.)

Classes are great and well attended. He is a top notch teacher. Adult classes are at 7:00 pm (6:00 pm Fri). He works two different eveings every week but he has class every other week night – he keeps a monthly schedule at the class. His business phone is his cell and I do not have the number but can get it if you want.

He is having a hard time updateing his website.

steveo

Thanks for the info, as soon as i am financially able to and physically able to, i will enroll in his classes. Thanks!

kmtakinkm

Call Kent at 918-695-0705.

He charges $95/mo if you pay monthly.

3 mo commitment – 85/mo

6 mo – 80/mo

12 mo – 75/mo

Paid in advice for 12 mo – $750.

All prices include umlimited attendance during the month.

If you call him he will give you a free intro class.

What’s the enrollment like these days? I went there for a year, but left after my contract expired. Thinking of going back.

kmtakinkm

The classes average about 8 and can range from 5 and 12. The highest days are typacally Mon and Wed and Sat morn. The rest are hit and miss. Last Thurs there was a good crew. The students are great. Lots of L3’s and 2’s that mix it up pretty well. As you know he is a great teacher and is really working on ramping up the workouts as his student experience increases. Don’t know if you’ve been to the new facility but it is top notch as well – not overly large but still perfect for his class size.

Hope to see you there soon.

Yeah, I’ve been to the new facility quite a bit, I started out at the old facility. I stopped going last June. Do we know each other? Name’s Kyle, I made it through Level 2, been doing competitive Judo since I left.

Towards the end I was just going to fight class on Fridays, that’s what I enjoyed the most. Something I don’t get in Judo.

kmtakinkm

I started in September 2004. After a 6 weeks off in Dec and Jan I made Level 2 in March.

Come on back and let’s workout. I’d love to hook up with someone with Judo experience. We have a few wresters (LE’s) and a couple of ex TKD (me included) so your background would be great!

usnavy-233

Hi all,
    I’m going to be transferred out to OK in about 1 to 1.5 years and I was wondering if anyone knew of a KM studio around the Norman or OKC area. Tulsa will be about 1.5 hours drive from me unfortunately. Thanks in advance.
    -Walt

kmtakinkm

There used to be one in Edmond. But it seems to be gone. If I hear of any others I’ll post.

John Whitman any comment???

defender308

My son and I are in Norman and are looking. Any hope of some training in the OKC metro area? Thx

defender308

Navy, if you do PCS out here, drop me a line.. Thx

usnavy-233

Defender,
    I’ll do that. It’ll be another 12-18 months but I’m definitely coming out that way. I’ll look you up when I get out there.
    -Walt

usnavy-233

Defender,
    You’re not at Tinker are you?

defender308

I’m not at Tinker, I served as a USN PR during the ’80s. Now working as a P.I. and living in Norman. Now if we can just get a training cadre established in the OKC area…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: