Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Oklahoma Training Locations?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    usnavy-233

Gotcha,
    Well at any rate, when I get out there I’ll look you up and we’ll hit the range if nothing else.

cnetzler

I trained at the LA training center for about 8 months in 2002, and am currently stationed with the navy at Tinker, in OKC. It sounds like there is a lot of interest out there. If anyone hears anything about local training, I would love to come train.

goose

I, too, would like to train in Oklahoma City. I recently moved from Baltimore, MD where my friend is an instructor.

goose

Any more news about training in OKC?

mrslorraine

Re: Oklahoma Training Locations?

Does anyone know if Stockstill is still located at 3403 South Peoria Suite 200? I tried to call the number listed above and they told me I have the wrong number. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU.

quote mrslorraine:

Does anyone know if Stockstill is still located at 3403 South Peoria Suite 200? I tried to call the number listed above and they told me I have the wrong number. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU.

I’m not from Oklahoma but it appears they have moved. I believe the location if it is correct on this site is:

6549 E. 46th St. Unit #14

No phone number is listed so I’m not sure how to contact them or how accurate it is.

kmtakinkm

His new location is on 3rd street between Lansing and Kenosha. It about 100 yards to the west of Lansing on 3rd. The building is oin the north side of the street and has a pink paint job as the last owner had a pet emporium and fixing inside is more important that painting right now – but the joke potential is great.. to a point hahah!!!

Not sure where your coming from but take the 1st Street exit off of I -244 take the first left onto Lansing (it sneaks up on you so be aware) go two blocks; turn right on 3rd and look right. Here is a googel map link. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

He is a fire fighter and works 24 on, 48 off (no classes on Fri ever) He is on fire duty today (Thurs Feb 21) so the next class is Sat 23rd.

Call Kent on his cell phone at (918) 402-5300. He can explain more and give you directions to the location.

There is some additional information on the “Krav in Tulsa” Thread in this section (Locations).

mrslorraine

Thanks so much KMtakinKM me and my friend went by last night and the school is lovely. Kent was however on duty. I am planning on going to observe the Saturday class tomorrow morning and wanted to say thank you for all your help. Hope to see you there. Thanks again.

kmtakinkm

I hope to see you Sat; 9:00 am sharp. By the way, Sat is a very good class to watch. We typically have between 8 – 12 students. However don’t be surprised, or let it influence your perception, if the attendance is low because, as you know, the flu bug and other sicknesses are going around.

By the way, bring your workout cloths and you can warmup and maybe do some of the activities. That is the best way to get the real feel of the program and Kent is fine with it.

decoy

Anyone know of an instructor in SW Oklahoma? I live in lawton and really would like to start krav maga, just don’t have the time to drive to Tulsa on a regular basis.

luken

Hello everyone,
    I just got stationed at Tinker AFB. I would be interested in Krav Maga in the OKC area if one comes up. It looks like the only one in OK is in Tulsa.

kravman

Hello, all I am from Duncan, Oklahoma and have been doing a ton of researsh on Krav Maga, but am running into the same problem as everyone else. Its a god drive to edmond which is the closest facilty that teaches this style. With gas prices the way they are it would cost a arm and leg to go twice a week. If anyone hears of a school that is planning on opening up or anything please let me know. I would love to start training in this style. Please feel free to email me at. [email protected]

mara-jade

Hi Kravman,

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. I would periodically check the locations section of the KM website to see if any new places open. I do see sometimes posts about new locations opening up.

Get the KM book (Complete Krav Maga) and DVD set – excellent material and you can use that in the meantime until a center opens near you. They’re great but they don’t replace being in class.

Best wishes on your trainingthumbsup

kravman

Thanks will do, and I have purchased the book and many dvds, but I agree it does not replace beening in class. Thanks for the welcome, and I will keep my hopes up on someone bringing class to my area.

mara-jade

No problem! Please feel free to hang around – you can get all kinds of awesome training ideas around herethumbsup

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: