Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    greenbeanie

Re:

quote \”kravjeff\:

Not sure if I buy into the Jean-Claude neck break

Some RBSD systems teach this technique as one of three objectives for handling an assailant: (1) takedown and control, (2) incapacitation, and (3) termination. For example, for a termination objective, you twist the head east to west and when you get to about southwestÖabruptly and violentlyÖpull the head in a northeast direction. If the assailant fights your east to west move by turning his head west to east, accommodate him and when he gets to about southeastÖabruptly and violentlyÖpull the head in a northwest direction.

psyops

Re:

quote \”determined\:

i’ve never heard of this before but i’d love to participate. i’m not law enforcement but i do love guns and anytime i can go out and shoot i do.

one thing i would love to go through are car-jacking situations. but i guess it’d be a pain to get a bunch of students outside running these drills in a car. (hey psyops, if you’re reading this have you ever thought of doing that in one of your classes?)

by the way, that handgun defense shown in the video i’ve never seen before. anyone out there practice that in class?

Determined,

We have done car jacking scenarios in class on a number of occasions. Usually we do this at the weapons class. Check the schedule and the next time you come in let us know and we will review these again. The weapons class is one of my favorite classes to teach. So please let me know and we can review it!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: