Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Orlando, Haganah vs. Krav Maga?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    orlando23

I am living in Orlando and am extremely interested in Krav Maga, however other than some class I heard about at Victory I can only find Haganah F.I.G.H.T, and to be honest the videos I’m seeing on youtube when I started doing research makes it looks like a kids/woman’s class (no offense but I’m sure you know what I mean). As someone who’s in their 20s, been shot twice and has trained Okinawan karate and kickboxing for a few years, I am not interested in sport fighting, I want something effective and reliable. Is there anyone who can shed a little light on Haganah for me as it is the closest thing I can find to the real deal?

Re: Orlando, Haganah vs. Krav Maga?

Orlando23,

We have a couple of school down in Florida, Victory Martial Arts, (contact Sergio Von Schmeling) should be Krav Maga as they are affiliated with us. There are also a number of other locations in Florida. Please visit out website at http://www.kravmaga.com
    and click on the locations page to find them.

tuberaider

I’m going to the Victory KM studio here in Ocoee (it’s on the western edge of Orlando). It is pretty good. I get a workout, and the instructor is friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

linus000

Are you still going to Action?? Has it gotten any better?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: