Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge our service men and women.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kylestyle913

THANK YOU!!!!!!! For all that you do. I just got back from having lunch with my best friend Mark who is on leave from Iraq. It is so good to see him again and know that he is doing well. But it is equally as important to stop and remember all of those who have not been as fortunate. All those who come home injured and those who are not coming home. Thank you for all that you do to keep us safe and thank you to your friends and family for sacrificing as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Be safe and come home soon.

rex187

Re: our service men and women.

well and we thank you for noticing.:beer:

devilnuts

Thanks for your support!

quote kylestyle913:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! For all that you do. I just got back from having lunch with my best friend Mark who is on leave from Iraq. It is so good to see him again and know that he is doing well. But it is equally as important to stop and remember all of those who have not been as fortunate. All those who come home injured and those who are not coming home. Thank you for all that you do to keep us safe and thank you to your friends and family for sacrificing as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Be safe and come home soon.

I couldn’t have said this better. Thanks to all of our service men & women around the world.

jrodf4

I want to say THANK YOU to all branches of our brave military. I also want to say THANK YOU to all branches of Law Enforcement thank you for protecting us here at home.

simon

You do what you do so that we “can walk in piece” THANK YOU!

kirsten

Yes! I second all of what is being said. We all notice and are so thankful for the many many sacrifices made by the service men and women, not to mention the sacrifice their families make daily to support them.

alamocitykid

Nice post, and thanks for mentioning the wounded. As an old , retired GI, I periodically train in the Fort Sam Houston fitness center just so I can be around these troops. I get a big uplift from their positive attitude and politeness. There is no quit in these folks.

kylestyle913

Hey guys an update. My friend who i wrote this post about thought he was going back after his leave, TO GERMANY. He was wrong they redeployed him to iraq for 6 more months :(:. But i am going to send him a care package. I thought i would take this time to ask all of the veterans on this board for ideas. He has pretty good housing(t.v., computer, and shares an xbox with a few guys.) and has already said that they never get movies or video games, so i’m gonna get him some of those. but for those of you who were there(and those who just have some ideas) what were the things that you would have wanted when you were there? Keep in mind that i am a lowly hourly cook and don’t make a lot but i would really like to send him a pretty big package(with some stuff in it for the other guys and gals in his squad) so any ideas would be appreciated.

once again thanks for you time and also for your support for our men and women in the service.

Kyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: