Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics pfs jkd instructor training in krav

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tech94

hey guys im new to this forum though i have been reading and basically trolling for the last few months. im a certified jkd instructor under the vunak lineage (pfs) i dont currently teach and have no interest in teaching right now, but i recently met a krav maga cert instructor and we have been training together and “teaching” each other techniques in an informal way. is this considered a bastardization of krav to you guys? from jkd perspective it is just evolution and incorporating new techniques into my repertoire.. as i said i have no intention of teaching and would never call myself a krav instructor even though i am now incorporating some of it tech into my jkd…bottom line is my goal is to be able to defend myself and my family by any tech that works

psyops

Re: pfs jkd instructor training in krav

Hello,

Welcome. No you are not bastardizing the system. “The uselfulness of the cup is in its emptiness” . Train hard and enjoy. By the way JKD is my next area of interest so I certainly can understand the interest of a JKD instructor with Krav.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: