Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Phase Training calendars and Locations?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Can somebody shoot me a quick link to where I might find when and where phase training (A or B) is being offered. I have been looking for a while and it seems to me I might save some time asking here rather then keep looking.

thanks

Re: Phase Training calendars and Locations?

There should be something on the events page on the main KMWW site. If not, then the school owner should have a list of training sessions for 2009. I know that we, in Canada, are having an Instructor Phase A in May and Phase B in August. I hope that this gets you started.

mara-jade

Here ya go :wav:

https://kravmaga.com/certschedule.asp

Thank you Mara_Jade. This is exactly what I am looking for.

kylestyle913

what are the requirements for phase a? level, do you have to be a franchise first or can you get certified without having a krav gym. And what was that i saw about a background check?

ryan

You must be a licensee or being teaching for one. Background checks are part of the vetting process to be eligible for the instructor courses.

kirk

Ryan are you comming up to MD to do Phase B in November? More than likely I’ll do Phase B at that time.

kylestyle913

Regarding the background checks, What type of things exlude someone from taking phase? What type of criminal charges? I have a couple of minor in possession of alcohol charges from when i was a teenager. is that going to exclude me from phase if i wanted to take it?

dckm

i’d like to take the phase A training sometime next year and be an instructor, but my school’s full. we just certified 3 instructors November of last year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: