Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mblachford

Psyops,

I am currently in level 1 Krav at Premier Martial Arts in Tampa, FL but will be moving out to Las Vegas (Summerlin/Lone Mountain area) in December. In the locations forum, Giant Killer told me that you were teaching at Krav Maga Las Vegas and I wanted to get a feel from you what the atmosphere is like there? How is the master instructor (is that the correct term) there?

If you want to shoot me a private message that would be great!

Thanks,
    Mason

psyops

Mason,

Welcome. Our Head Instructor is Roger D’noforio! He is an excellent instructor who absolutely hates to be called Msster or any other formal title. You can call him Roger. Our school is relatively small as we have about 100 students. Roger has been teaching longer than I have been alive. He has a varied background but our school is a Krav Maga school essentially. Roger holds the rank of Proffesor and he has created his own system called Contact Combat Systems or CCS!

Again we are a Krav Maga school. Roger’s experience is unmatched in Las Vegas! We train from a self defense stadpoint. We are not an MMA school or ring based school. If it is not street applicable it will not be taught here. You are of course welcome to come by anytime and check us out. You can even try a class if you want. We would be honored to have you visit and join us!

mblachford

Psyops,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I was actually out in Las Vegas this past weekend visiting the girlfriend up in Summerlin, but I was not able to make it over and check out the school.

I will be back sometime next month so I will be sure to get in contact with you before hand so I can meet up with Roger and yourself.

Thanks!
    Mason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: