Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Pretty cool weapon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    clfmak
    unstpabl1

Re: Pretty cool weapon

quote \”CLFMak\:

Thats funny 😆 But now I got an excuse to drink bottled beer…..Its a refreshment and a weapon

smokelaw1

That’s a riot. Knowing me, though, there would be too much crap piled on top of the thing to grab it quickly and use it!

bradm

Re:

quote \”smokelaw1\:

That’s a riot. Knowing me, though, there would be too much crap piled on top of the thing to grab it quickly and use it!

Same here. I wouldn’t want to break my wife’s favorite nite table lamp – an especially not my wife’s picture. 😆

giant-killer

😆 😆 Looks like the people who invited the gunman to dinner could have used this. Although, I hope they are making a bulletproof version…

kravjeff

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

😆 😆 Looks like the people who invited the gunman to dinner could have used this. Although, I hope they are making a bulletproof version…

😆 Don’t get me started on that again!!! 😆

blindfold

Well bulletproof would all depend on the thickness of that Cherry table top. That wouldn’t make up for a larger diameter.

kravjeff

I wouldn’t count on any wooden table to provide cover (i.e., lack of penetration) against a firearm. Concealment yes; cover no. If you’re hiding from shots fired in your direction, your best bet (inside the house) is appliances, bookcases (with the bullet having to travel through several books), a safe, and the like. Walls, furniture, etc … are generally easily penentrated by most firearms. It might slow down rounds – I’d still rather not be hit by any bullet; even a slow one!

giant-killer

In Europe, most houses are made out of bricks or stone, so taking cover behind a wall is the first thing you do, if possible. Got to train myself not to do that here with all of the plywood being used in construction. 🙂

kravjeff

Too bad gun ownership is illegal there, sounds like it’d be much safer to have a shootout in the house 😉

Are inside walls brick and stone too??? I was thinking more of 2×4 framing with drywall – Most common here. Won’t stop a punch, let alone a slug!

giant-killer

Yeah, mostly bricks. Trying to drive a nail into the wall without incuring serious injury to the thumbs due to an accumulation of missed hammer blows turns out to be quite a challenge over there. I always have to force myself to hold back here, because two whacks with the hammer and the nail is gone. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: