Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kmman

I have been using Permalean and was wondering if anyone here has reviewed it. To me, I like the fact it mixes with water so I can lay off the lactose.

Nutrition wise, Im not sure whats good but if there is better that still uses water, I’d like to know about it. Im hoping to find something I can buy in local stores instead of mail order only.

Thanks!

guitarded-1

Re: Protein Drinks/Bars

quote KMMAN:

I have been using Permalean and was wondering if anyone here has reviewed it. To me, I like the fact it mixes with water so I can lay off the lactose.

Nutrition wise, Im not sure whats good but if there is better that still uses water, I’d like to know about it. Im hoping to find something I can buy in local stores instead of mail order only.

Thanks!

Just use a good ol’ reputable whey powder and mix it with water. Simple as that. Any decent supplement store should have plenty of whey powders to choose from.

evo8

i am using MRM whey protein. i blend it with soy milk so it doesn’t have lactose. i also put some frozen banana slices for flavor and potassium and some ice cubes for texture. MRM blends quite easily and doesn’t taste bad. no gritty nastiness.

tech94

i prefer the gnc generic brand with no flavor. i add fruit like banana or strawberries and mix in skim milk/ tastes great and has a usable amount of protein. 22 grams. much more than that in 1 shot and u pee it all out anyway

loneagle

I’ve used protein powder since the ’70s and this is the best I’ve found. Mixes instantly, tastes great, and very reasonable. I like to mix it with Crystal lite orange or lemonade. Tastes like a creamsicle!

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_aw003.htm

Sorry, but I’ve only found it online.

jdoc

Im a muscle milk fan!

kirsten

quote JDOC:

Im a muscle milk fan!

Ditto… Myoplex Lite in morning and afternoon, and a 1/2 serving of muscle milk at night.

unstpabl1

quote Kirsten:

Ditto… Myoplex Lite in morning and afternoon, and a 1/2 serving of muscle milk at night.

I absolutely swear by the Body For Life program. I had magnificent success on it a number of years back. Loved the myoplex, one problem evry week I woke up to extreme stomach pain. I tried enzymes

I took a myoplex lite the other morning hoping I was over it and was in extreme pain, almost went to emergency late that night….have no clue why…sucks cause mrp’s really help me stay on track with nutrition, but cause pain

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: