Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

Hi All!

The Complete Krav Maga book is coming out the week of July 2!! We are starting this forum so that readers can post questons or make comments about the book. I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

At its best, the book should be a starting point for dialogue among Krav Maga practitioners.

giant-killer

A special forum, that’s a great idea. It’s good to have all of the technique stuff lumped together. Makes it much easier to find if you have a specific question. Maybe one could even copy some of the older technique threads and put them into this forum? They may not be specifically about the book, but if they are about KM technique, they may still fit.

Anyway, great idea. 😀

mikes

I noticed that the book is now available thru the KMWW website, but Amazon & Overstock continue to show August release dates. Does anyone know when the book will be made available to the public?

johnwhitman

Copies were shipped to bookstores early this week. We were able to get several boxes to take to the Martial Art Supershow, and they’ll be available at the KMNTC starting Monday.

We were told by the publisher that books started shipping everywhere on July 2nd…but how soon the bookstore unpacks them and shelves them is up to them. I’m not sure about Amazon, etc, but I do know that the book shipped out!

giant-killer

I checked both Borders and Barnes and Nobles stores today and they didn’t have it yet.

Will there be any discounts at the NTC?

carpecanis

I received an email today from Amazon saying that the book had shipped and should be here Wednesday of next week.

katoe

Just ordered from Amazon. Delivery date July 27 – Aug. 6. Seems a long time to get the book compared to other books I’ve ordered from Amazon. Anyway, can’t wait to read it. Should be a good supplement/reference in addition to training.

greenbeanie

Amazon sent me an e-mail stating that the book was shipped on Friday and the estimated arrival date is Tuesday. 😀

kravjeff

Just picked up a copy at B&N – Can’t wait to get into it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: