Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military quick thanks to a bunch of KM instructors

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by don.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    don

Stopped by at our academy yesterday to help train our personnel and was happily surprised to see Jon Pascal there certifying a roomful of outstanding KM instructors to train LE personnel. Those instructors then came over to the gym and helped us teach combatives to a recruit class.

Big Thanks to Jon, Kelly, Kokushi, Junior, Aubrey, and all the rest of the guys whom I didn’t get a chance to meet! Man, those recruits had no idea how privileged they were to have you all there!

Looking forward to seeing Jon next week and Kelly on the 26th!

thumbsup

unstpabl1

Re: quick thanks to a bunch of KM instructors

Wow thats a great group of instructors. I’ll bet you were disappointed though that Lions2011 wasn’t there to correct all of the flaws in the system:wav:

don

LMAO!!! rofl2

There was easily another 15 or so great guys there whom I didn’t get to meet or talk to – I’m sure it would have been a who’s who list. I took a group picture of them on the bleachers at the end, I’ll see if I can get a copy and an ok to post it…

mara-jade

Sounds like y’all had a blast. :beer:

unstpabl1

I liked that show The Academy. Kinda amazed at the condition recruits showed up in but that could be tv. The combative classes looked awesome. Had to be that much tougher with Jon & Co and 15 newly certified instructors to kick Azz

don

Re: women in LE self-defense seminar

Big Thanks to Kelly for another great seminar yesterday! I’m guessing there were about 140 or so students in attendance – non-sworn support staff, deputies, and even our division chief participated. Kelly was awesome as usual and it looked like everyone had a great time. STILL haven’t been formally introduced to Kelly but I guess that’s what I get for being the no-name peon in the padded suit… 😛 :D:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: