Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    full-force

Hello,

What are the different ranks or belts in Krav Maga?

Thanks

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, black

Or level 1 etc

full-force

Thank You

Do you know if there is any type of distance training for Krav Maga? The nearest school is three hours a way from me.

Do you know the different requirements for each level?

leejam99

distance learning for martial arts? closest your gonna get to that is the DVD or the book. BUT, no one will let you test for a belt without taking classes or private session with a certified instructor.

full-force

Thank You

I have been learning through the DVDs and books. Hopefully I can find somebody to train with. I have about a 15 year history of martial arts training and found Krav Maga to be the best I trained in so far.

giant-killer

If you can afford to, you could also consider doing the summer or winter camp. Those are only once a year and already over, but maybe next year. 😀

full-force

Thank You

Where do I get more info on the camps?

giant-killer

Hmmm, probably the main page under \”seminars\” or so. Summer Camp is sometime in July/August, Winter Camp maybe February/March (that one is in Colorado, with some skiing thrown in 😀 )

full-force

Thank You for help

giant-killer

Welcome! 😀

unstpabl1

GK’s not allowed to attend either. So there safe to attend. I think Kravjeff and the rest of the Co guys got a statewide restraining order on the little pitbull. I think it was the suggestion of practicing full contact krav on skis, while flying down a black diamond slope thast freaked them out a bit. Though come to think of it, the krav techs on the ski lift wigged me out more 😆

Also. the krav schools have seminars, but you’d have to call your closet school for Info. They don’t advertise them outwardly. Don’t ask me why, its been explained but I don’t get it. Might not be a bad roadtrip

giant-killer

I think what freaked them out was my idea of fighting a skiing bear armed with a ski poles while sliding down a slope drunk in the dark. But you never know, it could happen, better be prepared…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: