Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Re-Introduction!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    armitage

Hi all,

Well it’s been an age since I last posted on here, but just thought I would post an intro to give some background on myself.

I’m 24, British Born/Bred, but emigrated to the US last September after marrying my American sweetheart. We’ve been living with her family in Colorado since then, trying to get our lives sorted out. I’ve finally figured out that I want to enlist in the US Coast Guard, and see where that takes us for the next 4 years. Fingers crossed I’ll be shipping off for Boot Camp in a few weeks, so I’ve been working on the good ol’ pushups, sit ups, running etc which are the core exercises in the physical fitness tests there.

I learnt Krav Maga on and off for 3 years whilst at College in London, unfort I only managed to get Level 1 because of travel and study committments, but I did learn a great deal while I was there. I supplemented that with a couple of FAST Defense courses with Bill Kipp (which I highly recommend, especially for beginners), but haven’t done any type of regular training for a couple of years now. Although there are some very good locations here in CO (particularly Broomfield), money and distance have prevented me from taking advantage of that. I hope to get back into training eventually, but in the meantime have got a Krav WorkBook and DVD to remind me of the various techniques!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Re-Introduction!

Welcome back!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: