Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Re: Simi Valley/Rape Prevention seminar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to thank Kelly Campbell from the NTC for coming out to Simi and giving an incredible Women’s self defense seminar. She managed to cram more info and drills into 3 hours than I thought possible. Also, a big thanks to Sean (CJ’s Dad)from S/O for coming out to help. Events like this, surrounded by people like this, make me proud to be a part of the KMWW family.

la-revancha

Re: Simi Valley/Rape Prevention seminar

TTT

I’d also like to extend gracias to Kelly C for empowring the community. I learned a few bearhug options from watching. Congrats on the healthy turnout, Stafford!

Thanks to CJD for the quick knife lesson at the end.

Finally, wear a cup next time, TJ.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

It was a great turn out and I think the ladies got a lot out of the information that was shared.

I always enjoy watching Kelly C. teach because inevitably no matter how much I think I know the material I always walk away having learned something. Theres a reason why shes the head of instructor training.

quote La Revancha:

Thanks to CJD for the quick knife lesson at the end.

Certainly buddy, thank you for the opportunity to train together. I love watching the little light bulb go off over students heads.

I especially got a kick out of watching you and Staff try and slice each other up.

Hows the knuckles feel today LOL

la-revancha

This is what you will look like if you call me short:

js

Jeremy said it all, but I still want to send out a very special Thank You to Kelly C. It was a fantastic seminar. I have received a lot of e-mails and phone calls from the women and they loved the seminar.

Thanks Again

Julie

P.S. You would think that Jeremy would have learned by now and would wear a cup when you are around. hee hee hee

psyops

Funny story about Kelly C.

Well actually she does not even know this yet. I recently showed a video of Kelly performing gun from behind defense to a group of my buddies. These are cops, firemen, personal trainers etc… Macho types. So anyways the video plays and there are multiple oohs, ahhhhhs, ouch, damns, etc….

One of the guys looks at me and says “So does she really know the technique or was this a set up?” I laughed and told him that Kelly C. is a bad ass. He asked me again. So I told him that Kelly is awesome. So he demands to see my laptop. I asked him why. He said “Any woman who can move like that must smell great, I want to book a ticket on Southwest airlines so I can go smell her.”

WTF? I mean I have heard some crazy stuff before but this takes the cake. The funny thing is I think he was dead serious. I mean come on now. I can’t have a dude rolling up on Kelly asking to sniff her because he “loved the way she throws elbows and disarms people.” Needless to say I have sinced talked him down. Kelly would have never forgiven me for allowing this. Although I did consider encouraging him to try. I would have loved to see Kelly kick his ass!

kellycampbell

Hello Everyone,

Julie & Jeremy, ThankYou!!! for organizing this event. I had such a great time teaching and the energy was outstanding. It take a great team to keep up that pace and energy. I have never work with any of you ( Jeremy, Julie, Christian, Sean , TJ , plus 1 more, I am sorry but I do not recall her name) but we were all in sink. I loved it. Working together we can touch thousands of lives. A BIG thanks to all of you.
    Sean I will take rain check on the knife training for sure.
    As for Psyops’s post, at first I was very flattered then just a bit freaked out. And , Ya a good thing you keep him in LV. Hope you are doing well.
    Kelly

cjpofd

My wife attended the seminar and loved it. It was her first exposure to Krav Maga and I’m glad she got so much out of it. The only problem is she liked it so much she wants to start taking regular classes. That means I will have to figure out a way for both of us to train Level 1 and not leave the kids at home to fend for themselves (20 m/o & 5 y/o). If you guys didn’t do such a great job I wouldn’t be facing this dilemma. Thanks for putting on such a great seminar.

Chad

t-j

I made my wife go as well. She wasn’t too enthusuastic because she knows KM is very physical and she hates to workout. She really enjoyed it and I think she and her friend got a lot out of the class. She isn’t quite ready to join up and train in regular KM, but it defintely piqued her interest.

My wife and her friend were both very impressed with the class and both were extremely impressed with Kelly’s teaching.

This is the most physical I have ever seen my wife. Now I am afraid to make her angry. This picture explains why…

corey-marsh

Are you going to post pics on the SVKM site?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote corEy Marsh:

Are you going to post pics on the SVKM site?

They are up 😉

js

Look under photos on the website.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: