Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    blokrocbet
    kirk

Re: real life krav

Wow! Lmao!

michaelmall

I saw this awhile ago,I think he beat about seven guy’s
    in the end.And it looks like they deserved it.

kms1974

I saw this a while ago also, I didn’t recognize it as Krav but then I didn’t know what Krav was.

rick-prado

You determined that this was Krav Maga because? That could have been any number of things. Boxing mostly.Quick hands nonetheless.

jesse

I guess he decided it was krav maga because whoever posted the video titled it “krav maga”. It could be a lot of things, but that would end up requiring tracking down everything all the way back to the original broadcast. Not that I’m lazy or anything, but it’s just more fun to watch the guy beat up all those people. 😛

P.S. I made it to three and a half KM classes yesterday so even if I am not lazy…I am in a LOT of pain. It’s more fun to just sit here right now.

aldub

I dont recognisse that as krav maga, I think he is flaying wildly and got in some lucky blows, added to that the guys he is fighting look hopeless! That said he did well

ryan

There’s really no way to attribute this to a style, but I’ll beg to differ on the “lucky blows” comment. Under that kind of stress (multiple attackers, traffic), to remain moving and striking against multiple opponents, and connect as many times as he did, is not indicative of luck. I’ve seen boxing matches where guys didn’t have that kind of accuracy.

aldub

quote Ryan:

There’s really no way to attribute this to a style, but I’ll beg to differ on the “lucky blows” comment. Under that kind of stress (multiple attackers, traffic), to remain moving and striking against multiple opponents, and connect as many times as he did, is not indicative of luck. I’ve seen boxing matches where guys didn’t have that kind of accuracy.

My lucky blows comment was a little harsh, the guy clearly has some training in some fighting system

blokrocbet

I think a few thing look like krav but mostly i said it because of the title. Any way its a really cool clip

michaelmall

Be it krav or not I view it as an instructional video.

kirsten

Well I don’t see enough there to decided if it was one system over another. And to be honest I could care less about that debate, we will save it for the Bruce Lee vs. Elvis thread… But it is a great demonstration of good solid tactics. Making sure the threat doesn’t surround you, keep moving, be aggressive- even when you are forced to give ground keep striking, and strike to the most vital areas if you can. Poetry in motion (lol)… would like to know the story behind that video.

kmm

The guy is an amateur kurdish boxing champion, no Krav being used there, but still a good example on how to take on multiple opponents.

There is a commentary on one of those YouTube versions of this I happened to see. The guy was a semi-pro boxer. Still liked that video. His accuracy was pretty amazing. Notice how he keeps hitting about everyone’s button with one shot. Impressive.

devilnuts

That was obviously not krav maga – he didn’t leave anybody’s gonads on the pavement. Pretty good swinging though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: