Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Well anything Krav Maga of course!

After that would be:

2. Covert Entry and Lock Bypass (used it often on patrol and well worth it)
    with Carey and Associates. They are very top notch and an awesome group! Favorites of Spec-Op’s and other Govt. too

3. NCMEC crimes against children courses. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are an amazing organization and they offer grants to attend their courses. It covers hotel and training.

kirsten

Re: Recommended Training

What? Nobody else here get to go to training? Geeze… You guys gotta get out more!

don

lol it’s all about money and not having any to either go to training or to fill in behind you when you go…

Some classes I would recommend (some I haven’t gone to yet)

Use of Force Instructor certification
    Advanced/tactical handgun/long gun
    Gangs and Subcultures
    Analytical Interviewing
    Narcotics / DART
    First Aid / CPR

will add more later

msgmarine

I would highly recommend attending the ILEETA Conf. in Chicago this year. I just booked my flight and hotel. This will be my 3rd time attending ILEETA. Great courses, Instructors and networking!

A lot of great courses that will make instructors “well Rounded”!

t-j

I will be attending Col. Grossman’s “The Bullet Proof Mind” seminar on Jan 27th in Buena Park (http://www.code4.org/pdf/012709BPM.pdf). I also highly recommend any training by John Giduck. He is an expert on terrorism and was on the ground immediately after the siege at Beslan, Russia; Virginia Tech; and Mumbai, India. His training is some of the best training on terrorism I have ever attended (http://www.code4.org/pdf/111209TB.pdf).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: