Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge RIP David Carradine

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

I can’t help but wonder how many people started martial arts because of this man…

http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertainment/celebrities/2009/06/04/9676196.html

I sure hope it’s not true and it was natural causes instead.

Re: RIP David Carradine

He was definitely an inspiration for a lot of people… I had just watched Big Stan last night and he was very funny in that. If the rumors are true… whatever his demons were… rest in peace.

leam

I’d have to say he contributed a lot to how I view martial arts. I love the “good guy that can take care of himself” sort of thing.

Sorry to hear of his passing…

Leam

beeker11

I used to watch that Kung Fu show every afternoon in the navy barracks in Jacksonville, FL.

OK, it’s corny, but that was a great, inspirational show. And yes I started karate lessons because of it. Sorry to hear of his death.

kms1974

Man..I don’t know how many times I tried to take a rock out of someones palm when I was a Kid.

R.I.P. David

vinman

The man wasnt even a Martial Artist, but a dancer !! (he fully admits that)

Bruce Lee got snubbed for him ???!!!

kirsten

Wow, its a “RIP” thread and you put that? He did not decide who was picked for the roll… Many people do not know this but he was a huge practitioner and teacher of Tai Chi.

saruotoko

For whatever reason, he played a pivotal role in a program that exposed millions to the benefits of Martial Arts.

I saw every episode of the original series, and the syndicated modern version more times than I can remember…..that show was one of two main influences in my reason for starting my TMA training almost 20 years ago now.

I wish him peace.

mara-jade

I’m so sorry to hear of his passing. Now it seems it was accidental? Based on how he was found, things just don’t add up but I wish him peace. I loved him in the Kill Bill series

paul

RIP David..

quote fred_jennings:

he Was Definitely An Inspiration For A Lot Of People… I Had Just Watched Big Stan Last Night And He Was Very Funny In That. If The Rumors Are True… Whatever His Demons Were… Rest In Peace.
    quote kirsten:

i Can’t Help But Wonder How Many People Started Martial Arts Because Of This Man…

http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertainment/celebrities/2009/06/04/9676196.html

I Sure Hope It’s Not True And It Was Natural Causes Instead.

^^^ 100%

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: