Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military RIP SrA Bradley Smith TACP JTAC KIA Jan 3 2010…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    munster

Good guys like you are hard to come by nowadays …..you will be missed.
    http://www.usaftacp.com/

kylestyle913

Re: RIP SrA Bradley Smith TACP JTAC KIA Jan 3 2010…

What a terrible event to have occurred. May God welcome him with open arms.. What a great sacrifice he has made to protect and defend our nation. I am waiting for my ship day and will probally join those troops overseas in afganistan. Once again sorry to hear of this and i will keep him and his family in my prayers.

bradm

My prayers and best wishes go out to his family and friends. I’m always saddened by the death of any of our military (all heros in my mind) forces. However, this one hits a little closer to home since I’m retired Air Force. Every night I include our military in my prayers. I’ll say a special prayer for SRA Bradley.

mara-jade

Condolences to friends and family..how sad 🙁

rd672

RIP Prior service AF 75-79 c u in the sky aim high

bradm

To add more sadness to this story. Yesterday I read in the Orlando Sentinel that a thief stole some of SRA Smith’s belongins from his family. Two weeks ago the family had traveled to Colorado for a memorial service. Afterwards, SRA Smith’s wife, Tiffany, intended to take them with her to San Diego. The stopped in Colorado Springs at a restaurant for something to eat. While in the restaurant, the thief broke a window in their rental car and stole a bag containing these most precious belongs of SRA Smith. The items included a computer bearing photos of him with is infant daughtrer, born weeks before his death; a watch his parents gave to him for Christmas; and most significantly to his Mother, the dog tags he was wearing when he was killed. These were some of the last things he touched.

My prayer’s continuously go out to SRA Smith’s family and friend in hope these items will be retrieved.

The paper said one man was arrested on suspicion of the crime and an arest warrant was issued for a second man.

kylestyle913

Horrible. Just horrible. I hope they find his belongings, what an aweful thing to have to go through after just losing you husband.

ems-warlord

R.I.P.

Thanks for the service.

Really messed up about his family.

journey

“Requiescat in pace”

It is sad to see a brother in arms fall. He has paid the ultimate scarifice for the rest of us.

“The strong shall stand, the weak will fall by the wayside”

Former TACP

kravnovice69
    Blocked

how did this guy die?

R.I.P to him and Usama bin Laden <3

krav-is-lyfe
    Blocked

RIP to this guy. But i think this a signal that 9/11 happened because of God trying to help us get through this together, as a family. I think the more soldiers that die, the more they want us to fight against each other.

How about we all meet in NY Time Square on 9/11 this year, which is in 9 or 8 days, and we rally and recruit KM prodiges, willing to combat against the terrorists. Death to the Infidels.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: