Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kvmorl

A great person and training partner was taken from us last weekend working. He’s trained BJJ with us for some time, always smiling, took the time to show me exactly what I did wrong after we’ve rolled, when i had just started BJJ after Krav. He worked security at a popular downtown bar here in Orlando and was stabbed in the chest, he ran for a bit and then just collapsed. Reminder, you just never know… treat everyday like it’s your last.

The family is very poor and we have already been collecting in our gyms for them to help with funeral. It hit me harder when I saw his card (BJJ sign in timesheet card) on the wall, and the sign ins just stopped this week.

Here is on of the articles: LINK

lions2011

Re: Rip

Very sorry to hear about your friend..

mara-jade

My condolences to you and the family for the loss

bradm

I read about that and saw it on the news. My prayer’s go out to you, your friend and his family.

kvmorl

Thank you, I really appreciate the replies. The garbage that roams around our cities is incredible guys, LEO knows it because they deal with it daily in most cases but we regular folks usually don’t.

Train well and train hard every time you take class, sh*t like this are around us all the time like these 2 brothers.

don

Sorry for your loss! :(:

stevem174

Sorry for your loss.

paul

senseless!! what a waste of a young man!

tomo

:(:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: