Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Ryan Hoover instruction in Charlotte, NC

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jmca

I just moved to Charlotte, NC a few months ago and I’m in the process of scouting local schools that teach Krav Maga. The two I’ve found are “Fit to Fight” in Charlotte, NC and “Ryan Hoover’s Extreme Karate” in Gastonia, NC. Any class Ryan teaches or is associated with has a really good response from the students so I would like to learn under his instruction. Ryan’s name is listed as instructor for both of the schools I mentioned above. Does anybody know which place he teaches at or is he really teaching at both places?

Thanks

biglou502

Re: Ryan Hoover instruction in Charlotte, NC

Glad to hear you are doing your research. For starters, yes, Ryan is an amazing instructor and you should take advantage of learning from him whenever you get a chance. That said, both schools and their instructors are top-notch. One of the things that makes Ryan so great is that he surrounds himself with great people; there’s a lot to learn from all of his instructors. Enjoy yourself, learn a lot, and please report back and let us know hoe you’re enjoying things.

stevetuna

Jmca – for what it’s worth, I have flown thousands of miles just to train with Ryan Hoover and his amazing staff. If I were forced to relocate tomorrow, I’d be looking to live in the Charlotte area just to be closer to RHEK. Every time I teach a class, I put something that I learned from Ryan, Jeff, Mike, Andre, etc. into my class. They are a dedicated group who make you get the most out of what you have. Their focus is always reality-based.

I just don’t know what else to say!

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum,

I’ve had the pleasure of training with Ryan and Jeff when they come down here to Pete’s. You learn alot and the stuff works :wav:

ryan

How, thanks everyone. Don’t think I’ll attempt to add to this, other than to say, yes, I teach at both locations. You’ll find, though, that ALL of our folks are top notch. Hope to see you soon, jmca (you, too, Jesse, Steve and MJ!)

jmca

Cool. Thanks for the info everybody. I’m going to hit up the Charlotte location since it’s a bit closer to me.thumbsup

paul

i am glad that you will be joining us!

billyeti

quote jmca:

I just moved to Charlotte, NC a few months ago and I’m in the process of scouting local schools that teach Krav Maga. The two I’ve found are “Fit to Fight” in Charlotte, NC and “Ryan Hoover’s Extreme Karate” in Gastonia, NC. Any class Ryan teaches or is associated with has a really good response from the students so I would like to learn under his instruction. Ryan’s name is listed as instructor for both of the schools I mentioned above. Does anybody know which place he teaches at or is he really teaching at both places?

Thanks

Ryan is an awesome intructor. I Would recommend him to anyone intresteed in training. I have also traveled thousands of miles in tiny airplane seats to train with him. Top Notch instructor

(just be careful of his Jedi mind tricks)

michaelmall

Ryan is one of the elite jedi masters of krav.
    Seriously he is one of the best instructor and
    his place is great.If I lived closer I would be
    there every time I could.

night-robin

It really is a great place to train. Never once have I had a bad class nor poor instruction in the two years I have been taking classes. It truly is a blessing to live in this area and be able to take classes with Ryan and the other instructors.

quote michaelmall:

Ryan is one of the elite jedi masters of krav.
    Seriously he is one of the best instructor and
    his place is great.If I lived closer I would be
    there every time I could.

Lol. Jedi masters.

I also agree with what you said. Ryan Hoover should go to our country and teach us KM practitioners.

ryan

Thanks for all of the great comments, everyone.

kravmagaschooled, are you in the Philippines or Vancouver?

FYI, I’m teaching in Miami this weekend and Switzerland in two weeks. Great to meet new folks!

quote Ryan:

Thanks for all of the great comments, everyone.

kravmagaschooled, are you in the Philippines or Vancouver?

FYI, I’m teaching in Miami this weekend and Switzerland in two weeks. Great to meet new folks!

I am in the Philippines.

I hope we meet someday!

kip9959rt

I’m in the Charlotte area and looking at joining Ryan’s school as well, been researching them for quite awhile and heard nothing but good things.

Kip

surferdude09

Hey guys, i’m new here and interested in taking krav maga classes in Charlotte with ryan..only thing is i’m unsure of which class to sign up for i see a krav maga 1* class. i don’t wanna sign up for the wrong class and look stupid. any suggestions? thanks bryce

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: