Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Ryan Hoover instruction in Charlotte, NC

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kmky

Re: Ryan Hoover instruction in Charlotte, NC

Calling and asking the staff would probably be your best bet.

The “Foundation” classes are where to start for Krav Maga. Plan to take about 8 sessions over one month to learn basic combatives, movement, etc. There is a free, 45 minute test offered about once per month, after that you are ready for Krav 1.

There is a “2 for $20” Foundation offer, which is a great, low risk way of taking two sessions before committing to a six month, or longer, contract.

I would highly recommend trying it (now called “Fit to Fight). The instruction is uniformly high level, Ryan is justifiably praised but any of the other instructors are just as good.

Their website is http://www.charlottekravmaga.com

unstpabl1

Don’t know much about Ryan’s classes personally but close friends rave about him. I’ve known him online for a long time and have had great and sometimes heated discussion in the past and he’s always been a class act. You can’t fake that for years on end. FWIW I may be one of the longest posters here still posting and I don’t remember a bad comment about the school. Hope that helps

I’m a student at the Charlotte Fit-To-Fight. Been doing Krav there for almost a year and love it. Feel free to ask me any questions.:):

ETA: Despite taking classes there, I have not yet had a class with Ryan. He does seminars occassionally, but I think he’s mostly traveling to teach. (I could be wrong so someone please correct me.) That is not to take away from the other instructors. All of them are great. I’m in Krav 2 now, and I think since Foundation I’ve had classes with about 5-6 different ones.

Calling and asking the staff would probably be your best bet.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: