Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chunkymonkey

I thoroughly(sp?) enjoyed my course here in San Antonio! John was a great instructor. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the course with a co-worker. We had two from Texas Tech, two from Guadelupe County, one from San Antonio PD, one from Texas State, one from Little Rock, and my partner and I. I should have weighed myself and the begining and the end of the week. I was soaked in sweat all day and didn’t seem like I could drink water fast enough.

alfakrav

Re: San Antonio

hey was I at your course??? helping at the 911kravmaga center??

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

What did you guys cover?

chunkymonkey

quote alfakrav:

hey was I at your course??? helping at the 911kravmaga center??

If that’s you Jeremy, yeah, you were in the class participating and giving pointers. I haven’t been able to attend another class in the past month and a half due to my wife’s pregnancy kickin’ her butt and our 1 year old craving hug time. Hopefully when they are done with the new center, I’ll be able to attend again. PD put me on the day shift so I have a little more free time.thumbsup

alfakrav

yeah it was great helping teach with John Pascal. You guys did great. Next time ask for the military version. (hehehehehehhehehe)

Anyone who has attended Military Force training knows what I mean

chunkymonkey

I’ve heard about it. Can’t wait to start coming back again. Next kid is due in April….Couple of years and my two boys can attend KM.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: