Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    paul

i am going to be in san diego, landing at brown field, on sept. 24th and staying until the 27th. I would like to get a class or two in while out there. any suggestions or recommendations on a place to train?

jrodf4

Re: san diego

MMA Academy or Core Self Defense both are great places to train at.thumbsup

paul

thanks i will see who is nearby and will let me train. I called a place in ATL about training in BJJ. They said that they really didnt like drop ins due to people wanting to come out and fight. I havent seen that in KM.

garddawg

Were running a CrossFit Kids Cert on the 26th and 27th so we won’t be holding KM classes. But…if you need/want a workout there isn’t any better place in SoCal. Just drop me a pm.

paul

thanks garddawg

unstpabl1

quote garddawg:

Were running a CrossFit Kids Cert on the 26th and 27th so we won’t be holding KM classes. But…if you need/want a workout there isn’t any better place in SoCal. Just drop me a pm.

When aren’t you guys doing something fun and exciting

garddawg

The CrossFit Kids cert is fun AND exciting. Last month we had 30 people including teachers and Administrators from across the US, a women who runs an orphanage in India, a women from Australia, a guy building playgrounds for aids orphans Africa, a women teaching at a school in Pakistan, an army officer from Germany, a guy from South Africa, and another who teaches Defensive tactics for the U.N. and wants to retire and teach CrossFit Kids.
    This month the UK, Aust, and Canada will be in the house!

I have the greatest job in the world.

unstpabl1

You got one of the coolest gyms in the world, from your pictures anyway

garddawg

Who would guess. Tucked away up in the mountains outside San Diego.

leejam99

quote garddawg:

Who would guess. Tucked away up in the mountains outside San Diego.

I’m doing my level II cert in Oceanside in October so i’m going to try and stop by!

garddawg

Door is always open for you.

paul

well i ended up staying in Temecula. Thanks for the invitation to train at your place Garddawg. I ended up at Premier in Temecula, Miles was our instructor, if i ever go back there and i see that he is leading class i am going to keep driving.. jk he worked us hard..

as usual great place and nice people.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: