Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Saying a quick hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mdclxi

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone. I just started reading the forums when I was searching around for some good Level 2 gear. I’m about to take the Yellow Belt test in January and was preparing myself for it. I’ve been in KM for about three months and I’m loving it. I took my fiancee to class with me the other night and I think she’s going to join me after the holidays. My goal is to eventually go for the instructor’s course since there’s not a center that teaches it in Mississippi. I drive about 45 miles one way to take classes two to three times a week in Hammond with Mark Myers. I studied Isshinryu for about 7 years before this, but I’ll say that nothing really prepares your body for how different the system is. If you can make it past the first two or three weeks and keep up with it, it’s a great thing to be a part of.

mara-jade

Re: Saying a quick hello

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

Wish ya the best of luck on your test! Do your best and right or wrong DON”T STOP – Nothing pisses off an instructor more believe me:D:

mdclxi

Re: Saying a quick hello

Oh, I know that already. I’d rather I passed out from trying than just giving up. I’ve set myself a goal and I’m committed to doing whatever it takes to reach it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: