Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations School in Oahu Hawaii anytime soon?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    inkman82

I went briefly to the school in Buffalo but moved to HI last year. Just looking to get into Krav seriously and wondering if there are any plans to open a school up on Oahu anytime in the near future. Thanks

malaika

Well there is a Krav on the Big Island on the hilo side and that is the only one, the reason why I know this, because I’ve been going to krav for a while and I live on the hilo side.

Hope that helps.

malaika

Well there is a Krav on the Big Island on the hilo side and that is the only one, the reason why I know this, because I’ve been going to krav for a while and I live on the hilo side.

Hope that helps.

reverend-sin

Re:

quote \”Malaika\:

Hope that helps.

I recently moved to Hilo Hawaii and am very interested in Krav Maga, I’ve been having a tough time making friends (I’m white and I get harassed a lot by locals, something I thought was a joke when I moved here) I’m not worried to much about Physical Confrontation I’d been doing Muay Thai for a while back home but the harassment lately has become more violent towards my fiancee and I and I’d like to get us both into Krav Maga, can you offer any information about where you learn it? PM Me or Email me [email protected] or you can contact me via AOL mines always on, xXReverendSinXx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: