Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics She’s got the Krav in her!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    maskedkat
    anonymous

Yep, that’s a good one! Looks like the poor intruder could have used KM’s choke defense. Shows that you should never, ever mess with a nurse! 😉

prowler

Yeah, my mom is a nurse who lifts old heavy people around all day long. She has freakish grip strength. Those are a helluva pair of claws to get around your throat.

kravjeff

My wife’s a nurse – Best right cross I’ve ever been hit with, and the primary reason I started training! 😉

This is a great story!!!

clfmak

A 180 lb guy vs a 260 lb woman? That guy should have picked a different house.

maskedkat

No matter what size, that took a pair of brass ovaries! Coincidentally, I took an adrenal stress class yesterday. Even when you KNOW the attack is coming (and in my case, knowing it’s a simulation) that adrenaline affects your response. I admire not only her physical strength but the raw nerve to choke the guy not just into \”submission\” but she FINISHED THE JOB.

Armed with a hammer… freakin’ scumbag.

anonymous

I’m surprised he wasn’t able to use that hammer while she was choking him. Hit her on the head for example. But maybe her arms were outstretched and he couldn’t reach? Or he was so stunned by the attack that he completely forgot about the hammer.

maskedkat

I’d love to hear her account. Good question, GK. Did she get hit? She was treated and released, but there’s nothing indicating what sort of injuries she sustained. If she got a good, strong chokehold on him as soon as she detected he was a threat he wouldn’t have had much time to whack her. What I’ve been told (dissenting voices invited) is that if you get a solid pressure on the larynx, your victim has precious little time to get away. If you’ve done choke defenses in class, you know what I’m talking about.

I vote the closest KM school to Portland offers her free training. You couldn’t pay for better marketing.

anonymous

Hmmm, I’m not sure. What if she accidently chokes the teacher to death, during a demonstration? 🙁 😆

maskedkat

In that case, she should probably be teaching the class! 😉

g-v

I love reading about stuff like this! 😛

maskedkat
    anonymous

Wow, what a twist. Now, the husband should have known better than to send a skinny guy armed only with a hammer. If anyone would have known about her strength, it would have to have been him.

maskedkat

And a hit man who carries a DAY PLANNER with him? WIth the guy’s cell phone number in it, no less. Very professional.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: