Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Something completely silly regarding Video Games and Krav

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lennykravist

First, hopefully I’m in the right forum, because this is just straight silly. So this is something I noticed playing a video game I just picked up (Dark Souls 2 for any who are curious), where I was stuck in a part of the game. My player character was dropped into small enclosed area surrounded by 3 enemies, and I was getting mowed repeatedly. Dying over and over. After about 15 minutes, I thought to myself, “****, why aren’t I stacking?!?” So on the next life, I stacked the attackers and POOF! My character took a few hits, but I passed the area. The next thing I noticed was previously to that point, I was getting surprised because I was just charging headlong into a new area without scoping it out first. After I stacked those 3 enemies, I started being cautious of checking out an area before diving in. Result? Backstabs! Yes, Krav even works in video game form!

Happy Monday and St Patrick’s Day! And yes, this post was ridiculous, I know!

kmyoshi

Re: Something completely silly regarding Video Games and Krav

The reason I even heard of Krav is because Sam Fisher, the playable character from the “Splinter Cell” series practices Krav.

lennykravist

Wow, had no idea Fisher was a kravist! Bravo, yoshi! Hey, anything that gets us into Krav, right?

Wow, had no idea Fisher was a kravist! Bravo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: