Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    krujoe

I’m a big fan of seeking, downloading and sharing videos of LEO’s or people doing things when all of sudden violence happens. I like to pick it a part, do “Monday Morning Quarterback” and figure out what the hell could have been done better.

A lot of my DT training consists of videos demonstrating “blading”, “sucker punches”, “stabbings”, “ineffective weapon retention”, etc. I think videos of real cops or people facing real life scenarios is beneficial for training. Anyhow, wanted to share a video and see what you guys think on:

1. What could have improved the situation?
    2. What was done well?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1259804420/Woman_Stabs_Israeli_Guards_At_Checkpoint_Wounding_One

If you have any videos you’d like to share please feel free to post and we can pick it apart.

don

Re: Stabbing AAR

1st, I don’t like to second guess or MMQ incidents without knowing everything about them. That being said:

I have read online that they had just found a (another) knife in her purse/handbag. If that is true, or even if they had found some other contraband (which appeared to have happened), I would have liked to have seen:

1. The guards/police/officials/whomever they were immediately handcuff, search, and take her into custody upon finding the first knife or contraband
    2. The guards immediately use deadly force against her upon one of them being stabbed
    3. The guard who was stabbed immediately fight back and destroy his attacker

Again, I wasn’t there, I don’t know anything concrete about this incident, I don’t know what tools/weapons/resources were available to them, I don’t know what rules of engagement they operate under, I don’t know who/what they are or what duties/responsibilities they have, etc…

resqr1

NOT ONE OF THE GUARDS WAS WATCHING THE SUSPECT!! She casually walked up to the victim with the knife out and stuck him UNDER the vest. Poor tactics and complacency. Just proof that it happens everywhere. And even small statured women are a threat until proven otherwise. Thanks for that video.

djh70

The biggest thing that I saw is that no one was watching the suspect. They were more concerned with what was in her purse/bag. I’m not sure what they were planning to do with her, but 3 of the guards turn their backs on her and the 4th guard is not watching her. Her actions of going to her waistband for the knife should have been recognizable to anyone that was watching her.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: