Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Stand Together Movement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mdeaneuscg

My wife found this movement that asks people to take a photo holding a number to proclaim their stand against bullying. This program is simply to raise awareness of the issue that affects many children, and has led to a growing number of tragic deaths.

My proposition for Krav Maga gyms, is to take group photos in uniform of their members willing to participate, to show our position on bullying. I know we have a great community, and I think that we could probably help this cause toward its 1 million people mark.

The link is below

http://www.standtogether.tv/

Thank you

kmyoshi

Re: Stand Together Movement

Sounds like a good idea but what number would someone be holding and what would that signify? For example me and a friend …. hold a number 2 (for 2 of us) taking a stand against bullying?

stuartf

You click the link on their site to get a number then submit a picture of yourself holding up that number, it signifies the number of people participating in the campaign.

mdeaneuscg

As stuartf posted, you get your number from the site. They are trying to get 1M people to print out numbers and stand against bullying. I know that KM is supposed to be its own bully repellant, but there are kids out there not fortunate enough to be in krav. By posting our pics, perhaps we can raise awareness of the need for our kids to be able to protect themselves, so that we can take one step further toward Imi’s goal of Krav Maga “…so you may walk in peace”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: