Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adam-simmons

Hi all, ive been doing krav maga for a few months and really need to start doing strenth training at home, i own a complete set of kettle bells can some please please help me set up a good full body strenth program that will help my krav training

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: strenth training

I’ve been doing MonkeyBarGym its what they call “functional fitness” really helps my stamina during class and it’s a hell of a lot of fun. They post a daily work out too and you can pretty much do everything at home with very minimal equipment.

Good article in the NYTimes about this kind of training.

Hope that helps~

mara-jade

Art of Strength has awesome videos, especially their clinic series (very detailed).
    http://www.artofstrength.com/products/kettlebell-clinic-dvd.html

I also use this-the first kettlebell book I found in 2006. If you can get it, this one’s great also. Amazon doesn’t have it anymore but you can find it here
    http://www.nofearfitness.com/products/kbworkbook.php

Hope this helps some:wav:

wds2

I’d recommend a suspension trainer, like the TRX for example. Only I wouldn’t pay the cost for a new one or used one; you can make your own at home for roughly $35 or so. Plenty of videos on youtube on how to make one and how to use one.

I have a homemade one and love it.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote wds2:

I’d recommend a suspension trainer, like the TRX for example. Only I wouldn’t pay the cost for a new one or used one; you can make your own at home for roughly $35 or so. Plenty of videos on youtube on how to make one and how to use one.

I have a homemade one and love it.

I have a love hate relationship with mine.

I use the JungleGym XT and they have a older one here for $49

unstpabl1

Ross Training has 2 excellent books that show how to put your own workouts together. Never heard a bad thing about him. he is an S&C coach for fighters/boxers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: