Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    big-mac

Iam just wondering what the best tabata exercises are,to help with krav fitness?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Interesting question, I really just feel anything that is going to increase lateral movement and explosiveness while working your cardio would be beneficial. So burpees, spralls, snowboards, mountain climbers etc.

big-mac

Hi mate thanks for the reply, Iam jumping rope and doing burpees, but yea mountain climbers sound good too cheers

bullseye
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Nice link, and pretty close to exactly what I was thinking….

resqr1

Pretty much anything you throw into a tabata is gonna benefit you. One of my favorites is a sledgehammer-to-tire tabata. I make it 5 rounds. Two overhead rounds. One right side lateral. One left side lateral and finish with an overhead. Hit hard and fast. Makes you feel like a beast!!!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I did a 10 station tabata on Thursday… Im still feeling it.

garddawg

Tabata is a protocol. Which when first studied required 20 seconds of all out effort on a stationary bike followed by 10 seconds of rest for 6 rounds. It resulted in better VO2. When picking exercises to perform, keep that in mind. The 20 second work sets should be all out.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster
    quote garddawg:

Tabata is a protocol. Which when first studied required 20 seconds of all out effort on a stationary bike followed by 10 seconds of rest for 6 rounds. It resulted in better VO2. When picking exercises to perform, keep that in mind. The 20 second work sets should be all out.

Whoa! Your alive!

garddawg

Been in a little battle. :):

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: