Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Taking Level 1 test – finally!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    maskedkat

I’m so psyched – I am FINALLY taking my test! I should have a year ago, but due to injuries and recuperation, it’s been delayed.

I’ve read all the \”how should I prepare\” advice previously posted, so I won’t be redundant with my questions. My goals are: 1) don’t puke, 2) don’t pass out, and 3) finish as strong as I can!

Wish me luck, please!!

Good luck MaskedKat! I also have my first belt test this Saturday. I started back in July so I’m kinda nervous and ansy.

hollywood

Re:

quote \”Aggie Kravist\:

Good luck MaskedKat! I also have my first belt test this Saturday. I started back in July so I’m kinda nervous and ansy.

you’ve only been training for a month and testing?

bradm

Good luck on the tests. 🙄

I did Krav back around 4 years ago. I would have tested back then but I was only on free lessons because my brother is a Bexar County Sheriff and they gave him around 2 months of free lessons for a family member. Plus I’ve been going to Krav at least 4 times a week since I started back up. All the instructors think that I’m ready to take the test, but they did tell me to bring 3 extra t-shirts cause I’m \”definitely going to need them\”. WHY ELSE WOULD I BE NERVOUS!?!?! 🙂

smokelaw1

Good luck on your tests!
    Don’t puke, don’t pass out and finish as strong as you can. Those sound a lot like my goals before Level 1 test.
    Give it 100%, and I’m sure you’ll do GREAT!

la-revancha

Suerte.

Most important part of LI exam: don’t stop!! Even if you puke, even if you mess up the technique, even if you’re tired, even if you clip your partner by accident (apologize later), even if the little voice in your gut says \”I can’t do it anymore\”.

Keep going.

jay99

In the immortal words of Yoda…

Mind what you have learned. Save you it can!

Good luck on the test! Your mind may want to quit but keep pushing and you will be fine! Don’t quit!

Best of luck!

giant-killer

Go get ’em tiger, I mean Kat! 😈 8)

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Donít forget to hydrate, bring a few bars too.

Good luck with the test Iím sure youíll be fine

Make sure and let us all know what you thought of it when its over.

Sean

cav

How long do the tests go for?

giant-killer

Yellow belt is around four hours I believe. The higher the belt, the longer the test.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

quote \”cav\:

How long do the tests go for?

Depends on the level but theres usually a 4-5hr seminar first where all the information is reviewed then a 1hr actual test.

BTW after locking up last night I noticed you practicing defense techniques in the parking lot by your car, nice dedication!

giant-killer

You should have snuck up to him and jumped him, see how he reacts! 😈 😆

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

You should have snuck up to him and jumped him, see how he reacts! 😈 😆

Cav’s like 6’5 300ish… imma scaaared

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: