Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jburtonpdx

So again I am going to miss Thursday night level 3 class. This time I am going to be in Tampa FL. Anybody know of a class near Tampa for Wednesday evening this week?

gwalsh-d92

There are two schools north of Tampa, one in Land O’ Lakes, one in New Tampa. Steven DelCastillo runs both of the schools. I think they are both Premier schools.

Daimyo Martial Arts.
    http://www.pmatampa.com/index.cfm?

Hope this helps.

Gerry

jburtonpdx

Hi Gerry
    Yep, I just called them and talked to \”Nina\” (I think, sorry if I have the name wrong…) She said I was welcome to come to class.

thanks again

johnl-d11

How’s class been? I need to get back to hit people. 😛

jburtonpdx

JohnL
    Last time I was there was Monday, and it was good. I think Mark was less then satisfied with our efforts as he had us do 5 or 6 rounds of Bas with that stupid \”Defense and stay down, now Move, left, left, right, …. OK NOW GET UP\” Matt has been out injured…

I missed Thursday as I was down in Tampa, I guess that Sue gave the other Matt a black eye, they were working on bear hugs and he did not bury his head when he hugged her and she reacted, well, correctly. He had to sit out for a bit is what I’m told… At least she didn’t do that with the pink boxing gloves during sparring…..

johnl-d11

Re:

quote \”jburtonpdx\:

JohnL
    Last time I was there was Monday, and it was good. I think Mark was less then satisfied with our efforts as he had us do 5 or 6 rounds of Bas with that stupid \”Defense and stay down, now Move, left, left, right, …. OK NOW GET UP\” Matt has been out injured…

I missed Thursday as I was down in Tampa, I guess that Sue gave the other Matt a black eye, they were working on bear hugs and he did not bury his head when he hugged her and she reacted, well, correctly. He had to sit out for a bit is what I’m told… At least she didn’t do that with the pink boxing gloves during sparring…..

Oh god, he had us do that over x-mas break. 6 rounds on the bag with the defense.

I’ve been humbled by those pink gloves. 😯

klem2

Hey guys, where does Mark teach now? I used to train at his old school before…well, before…

I hope he’s doing well, how big are his classes. I’m glad to see he’s been back around long enough to get level 3 classes going.

jburtonpdx

Klem
    Mark is doing great and is an excellent teacher – http://www.ohiokravmaga.com

He is doing classes at Gahanna Martial Arts Center and is also doing a class a week at the Columbus Jewish Community Center.

The classes are getting bigger. I bet he would like to see one of his previous students show up at class….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: