Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    brentw

Re: tasers

Jeremy, maybe you should wear the belt when you hold pads!!!! HAHAHAHAhahahaha!
    Please don’t kill me.

Hey Brent, just talked to a couple of SMPD Training Officers. They’re looking forward to your arrival. Much like sharks look forward to slow swimmers. :wav:

<evil laughing ensues>

don

quote Jeremy Stafford:

What you don’t know is that prior to donning my Sam Browne, Sean was a 98 lb weakling that got sand kicked in his face. There’s magic in my gear… I had it blessed by Kevin Lewis.

Hey Sir,

If/when it’s available, I’d like to borrow one of your other Sam Brownes, you know, the one that will take 4 inches off my waist line, remove the gray hairs from head, smooth out my crows feet, and attract all the hot women…

If it’s Not available, please ask Kevin when he would be available to put the ominus dominus, habeas grabus, abracadabra or whatever it is he does on my Sam Browne…

quote Don:

Hey Sir,

If/when it’s available, I’d like to borrow one of your other Sam Brownes, you know, the one that will take 4 inches off my waist line, remove the gray hairs from head, smooth out my crows feet, and attract all the hot women…

If it’s Not available, please ask Kevin when he would be available to put the ominus dominus, habeas grabus, abracadabra or whatever it is he does on my Sam Browne…

I’m wearing that one, you can’t have it. Unfortunately, you can’t summon the Kevin, the Kevin just appears. Don’t bother checking your six, you wouldn’t see him anyways. Some have had success by leaving offerings of ammo at the NTC front desk, but thats unsubstantiated at this time.

bradm

I recieved this in an email from a Deputy Sheriff. I though I would share it with you guys.

Watch this.

Watch the body English being telegraphed of the assault about to come???? You can see heís formulating a plan of attach as heís crossing over the barrier, and then as he inches closer and closer to the officerÖ

“You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you’ll find me in a pile of brass.” – Trooper M. Padgett

http://m.qctimes.com/vmix_7a4d5038-82fc-11de-aa19-001cc4c03286.html

This is a dash cam video of a shooting on the Centennial Bridge over the Mississippi River in the Quad Cities. The uniformed officer is from Davenport, IA and is also a guard in the Davenport office.

The bad guy had just knocked out a person with one punch about
    15-20 minutes prior to this incident at a homeless shelter/soup kitchen. A nun at the shelter said that the bad guy was going to kill someone. The bad guy weighed in at around 280 and was about 6′-06″.

Only one probe from the Taser hit the bad guy. You can see he had an initial reaction to the Taser but quickly fought through it and was on the officer. Think about the “what ifs” and prepare yourself for them.

Thankfully an off duty East Moline, IL officer was there to assist and was carrying.

kmcat
    kirsten

Nothing is a sure thing but death and taxes… no cop should put all their faith in any one tool. Guns, OC, batons, tasers and our body all have the ability to fail. Being able to transition between all your weapons including personal weapons is THE most valuable skill a LEO can have.

michaelmall

Those lead tasers work better.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: