Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military Teaching my first KM class

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    d-bain

Hi Kirsten,
    I taught my first in-service class yesterday, it was a blast :woohoo:We only have 4 hrs to cover basic combatives. Because of cut backs, our class was cut down to 4hrs total this year. However, They picked it up fast and ran with it. It’s a great feeling to think we (LE Instructors) are in the loop at saving officers lives. We are changing our DT curriculum from traditional DT’s to KravMaga. A welcome change was needded according to our evaluations after class. Everything was positive and the students raved about Krav. I wish we had a facility like you and Oneness have in our neck of the woods. Junction City Oregon was a blast last March. Some day maybe…..Just thought I would share…..:):

Dan Bain.

kirsten

Re: Teaching my first KM class

Dan
    I am so glad to hear it went great! You have a huge training responsiblity with such a large staff it must have been awesome to have seen everyone training in KM for those 4 hours. Congrats again!

If you ever need anything, just ask and One and I are there for you!

d-bain

Re: Teaching my first KM class

thanks again Kirsten,
    We only have 13 weeks to get 650 staff through the training:OhMy:. We teach twice a week on Mondays and Fridays. We have about 25 students per class. Because we only have 3 Force Training Instructors with seven other traditional DT Instructors helping out. Captain Bell has said we need more Instructors, so I think we will be sending some more officers your direction…in the mean time we will have time to heal on the 14th week….rofl2

Thanks again for all your help,

Dan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: