Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Thai Bag Set-up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    coda-vex

Hey all. Haven’t posted in quite a while but have been hitting the bag a lot as well as following Tony Blauer’s and Nir Maman’s stuff as well as all the material (video’s, seminar video’s and books) from KMWW. I’ve hit a quit a few seminars in last couple years from all of the above mentioned which has really helped refine the tool box; taking them all in and refining what is good for me.

As for the heavy bag work… I hit it at least twice a week and I made a little set up some of you might be interested in. rigged my Thai bag up on a track that slides back and forth. Helps with retzev as well as getting it out of the way when I’m not using it. Anyway, just thought I’d post it here for those that care. Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZk3YbtcM30&feature=youtu.be

don

Re: Thai Bag Set-up

That’s pretty cool CV! Hope it lasts for you!

coda-vex

quote Don:

That’s pretty cool CV! Hope it lasts for you!

Thanks Don. Been hitting on it for a.couple months now and been pretty good. Shrink wrap has settled a bit and I think it’s about time to add a bit more. The 1/2 basket ball is new and stemmed from not wanting to punch air during Bas Rutten work outs but I really like it for just plain hitting as it makes me focus more.on the “targer” while striking.

quote Coda Vex:

Hey all. Haven’t posted in quite a while but have been hitting the bag a lot as well as following Tony Blauer’s and Nir Maman’s stuff as well as all the material (video’s, seminar video’s and books) from KMWW

looking good,your video is awesome.

quote francescocossiga:

looking good,your video is awesome.

vitamix recipes — browse delicious vitamix recipes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: