Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Thank you to Jarret W. and the S/O Boys!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I just wanted to thank Jarret W (the head honcho at KMWW NTC-S/O) for coming out to conduct a fantastic knife seminar for my students at SVKM. The material was fantastic and JW is a one of a kind instructor. I also want to thank farmboy Dave and CJ’s dad for coming out to help. Also, a big thank you to Kevin Lewis for the use of the Shock-Knives. You guys ran a fantastic seminar and it makes me proud to be a part of the family. The seminar would not have run as smoothly as it did without the help we received from Trish and Christian, so a big thanks to them also.

Those Shock-Knives the last hour certainly made a big difference in the strength of the defenses!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Thank you to Jarret W. and the S/O Boys!

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Those Shock-Knives the last hour certainly made a big difference in the strength of the defenses!

Ya Think?

Thanks for having us buddy, your students had a really great time!

The looks on their faces during the demo when I ran the shock knife down my arm with the sparks flying was classic!! (I neglected to tell them I switched it to low)

Check your phone I sent you a picture of Trish with a manacle grin on her face holding the knife on high.

Thanks again for hosting it Simi Valley Krav Maga is a great location~

mara-jade

Sounds like y’all had a blastthumbsup. Pete got those shock knives for our center too..I keep hoping I’ll get to try those one of these days in one of the 3/4 classes:rolleyes:

eric-joyce

quote CJs Dad:

The looks on their faces during the demo when I ran the shock knife down my arm with the sparks flying was classic!! (I neglected to tell them I switched it to low)

Now that’s how you have fun with people 🙂 Sounds like a great seminar.

miche

quote CJs Dad:

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Check your phone I sent you a picture of Trish with a manacle grin on her face holding the knife on high.
    [COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

Yikes those things are scary!!

Did Trish actually let someone use it on her?

trish

quote Miche:

Did Trish actually let someone use it on her?

Oh hell no! I tested it on myself on the low setting – not too bad, but there’s no way I was letting that thing near me on the higher settings.

Many thanks to the S.O. guys who put on a great seminar. My arms are still swollen and bruised. thumbsup

miche

quote Trish:

I tested it on myself on the low setting – not too bad,

You used it on yourself???

OOOO Sounds Kinky!! You California Gals are wild and crazy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: