Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Oh cool – the welcomes get their own section. Must’ve missed this the last few days. Thanks alot – makes it much easier for the lurkers to come out of hiding 😀

Cool – smileys easier to view too. Thank ya much 🙂

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Your welcome – work in progress 😉

mara-jade

I saw those new smileys..COOL thumbsup. You’re missing one those woohoo ones though. You know, we need one of those whenever someone passes their level test:-D

Here – like this one

mara-jade

Re: Thanks Sean!

Keep it up Sean! I see the smileys showing up on the right hand side in the editor..Very nice!:woohoo:- Yeay you added the woohoo one – thank ya kindly thumbsup

unstpabl1

Look at what you started Mara Jade 🙂

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

LOL :combat:

giant-killer

Smileys are fun. Let’s import lots more!! :box2: :box: :combat: beer

mara-jade

rofl2Face it y’all – the site looks great and the I think the smileys help diffuse any misunderstandings in what may be posted sometimes. The written word is just too friggin easy to interpret into TOO many things, you know:wav:

Oh I know where to find tons of great ones but hey, if I see them I’ll bring them over and Sean can decide if he wants to bring them. Oh, I know a great one..need a tantrum one (LOL)..Like this

There’s a cool girl one but that’s smileycentral so I doubt I can copy that without getting Sean into trouble – but this I found googling tantrum smiley thumbsup

Oh here’s one more<LOL>

Geez, I’m such a kid when it comes to these but hey, it’s fun rofl2

giant-killer

How do you import smileys from other sites and where do you find them? Sean already added the tantrum one. I believe it will get a lot of use. What about Ryan’s rolling eyes one? There hasn’t been a good substitute for it yet.

Let’s face it, we are all little kids here… rofl2 Anyone got a problem with that? chair :Unsure: :wav:

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

where do you find them? Sean already added the tantrum one. I believe it will get a lot of use. What about Ryan’s rolling eyes one? There hasn’t been a good substitute for it yet.

Can’t say I’ve seen a decent eyeroll one, but I’m betting this one might have seen some use in a few threads I particpated in.

There’s a lot of smilie sites. Way too many to import I would guess. The way the sites work, if you see one you want to use click on it and the code will appear in a small box under the menu. They even put the codes in the box on some sites. Just copy and paste it into your post.

I use http://www.clicksmilies.com/

They even have a smilie generator that allows you to pick different props for your messages:

mara-jade

quote vwr32:

Can’t say I’ve seen a decent eyeroll one, but I’m betting this one might have seen some use in a few threads I particpated in.

There’s a lot of smilie sites. Way too many to import I would guess. The way the sites work, if you see one you want to use click on it and the code will appear in a small box under the menu. They even put the codes in the box on some sites. Just copy and paste it into your post.

I use http://www.clicksmilies.com/

They even have a smilie generator that allows you to pick different props for your messages:

Very nice – like that site..googling works well too 🙂

giant-killer

Cool, I got to check it out. Love the middle finger one. Not sure about the “vwr32 is always right” one, though… 🙂

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

Not sure about the “vwr32 is always right” one, though… 🙂

i took some creative liberties with that 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: