Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos The use of drills in Krav Maga

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kevinmack

Hey Guys,
    Here is a short video of me explaining the use of different kinds of drills in Krav Maga. I also started off with a little introduction to who I am.I am not really advertising even though it may sound like that. I figured just in case some people never heard of me.
    I am having problems uploading stuff to my youtube account so I uploaded it to Facebook and made the video public so I think it should be visible. But it was filmed in 1080HD so the quality on facebook is weak.I hope to have a better version up on youtube soon and will replace the link here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151250400765238&set=vb.782125237&type=3&theater

maf1960

Re: The use of drills in Krav Maga

quote KevinMack:

Hey Guys,
    Here is a short video of me explaining the use of different kinds of drills in Krav Maga. I also started off with a little introduction to who I am.I am not really advertising even though it may sound like that. I figured just in case some people never heard of me.
    I am having problems uploading stuff to my youtube account so I uploaded it to Facebook and made the video public so I think it should be visible. But it was filmed in 1080HD so the quality on facebook is weak.I hope to have a better version up on youtube soon and will replace the link here.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151250400765238&set=vb.782125237&type=3&theater

Kevin – thanks for the share.

spectre117

Good Vid, Kevin, look forward to more…

michaelmall

Another great video sir..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: