Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Thnx to Bas Rutten Systems Europe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a second and say a huge “Thank You” to Thierry Viatour and his KMW-EU crew. He has been a fantastic supporter of our Fight Club Program and is hosting the course in Switzerland this June. They are all truly amazing and have been working hard to create a Bas Rutten Systems Europe page on Facebook, and are now developing a multi-lingual website to represent the programs. He took this enormous task on himself, and I am personally very grateful for it. I have no doubt that we will continue to expand our programs, deliver great training, and help us meet our goals.

The support we have received from our friends and family at Krav Maga Worldwide, both here and abroad continues to inspire and propel us forward as we work to develop new programs for this year and the next. We are fortunate to have such a strong support system in Europe and I just wanted to take a moment to share in my gratitude with all of you and give a public ìThank youî to Krav Maga Worldwide, Ken, Darren, Jon, KMW Europe, Thierry and Larissa, and everyone else that has helped us. We are looking forward to the future with our expanding BRS family.

Many thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: