Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Thoughts on Summer Camp For Newbie? Classes in Miami?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    zion611

I have not seen a KM progman in miami and want to get involved. I will be in LA for the week during their Summer Camp program. Any thoughts? or on classes in Miami?

johnwhitman

You’ll LOVE Summer Camp. Don’t worry about being new — the course is designed to challenge people of different levels, and the shooting will be divided into beginners and advanced. You’ll love it.

I suggest emailing [email protected] for information on trianing in/near Miami!

anonymous

I train in Miami and can say that I am happy with it so far.

I know that there is a affiliate of the NTC here in Miami which I will be looking up as well.

Email me at [email protected] and I’ll give you more details.

Here are two that I got off of this website.

I train with Rick but will be checking out the other locale as well for increased training.

Univ. of Miami – Hillel Center
    1110 Stanford
    Coral Gables, Fl
    Tel: 305-532-2595
    Email: [email protected]
    Miami Beach

Darren Bucknerís ATA Black Belt Academy, Inc.
    529 41st ST.
    Miami Beach, FL 33140
    Tel: (305) 672-1350

la-revancha

The Summer Camp is simply awesome. You spend an entire day learning hand gun disarms with Darren and John, the Top Brass of KM in the US. Then you spend an entire day shooting in the North Valley/Sylmar area at ITTS. Then you spend the last day training at the beaches of Santa Monica and learning Rifle defenses in the afternoon.

Then there’s the pageantry of the Party on Saturday night.

People came from all over last year: Jupiter (FLA, not the celestial one!);CO; TX; even as far as the DF (Mejico City)!

You will not regret it.

(Damn, I miss home 😥 😥 😥 )

anonymous

And then there is the price tag……:shock: 🙁 😥

By the way, does anyone know if Darren might consider teaching regular classes again at the NTC? He used to teach several classes a week, then he stopped and still taught some seminars, but now I haven’t seen him in a long time. Would be cool if he could come back… 😀

Hey John,

Have you thought about maybe organizing a day at the shooting range for us poorer students? If we can have a golf tournament, I’m sure we can put a day at the shooting range together…. 😉 😆

Re: Thoughts on Summer Camp For Newbie? Classes in Miami?

Hello, I had been looking for a good Krav Maga class in Miami when I ran across the website http://www.jkdnexus.com It talked about a Krav Maga class in Miami so I decided to check it out. To my suprize it was the greatest Krav Maga class I had ever taken. The class is called Uban Warfare Krav Maga created by Lazaro “Assassin” Bueno in Miami. He is also the founder of the largest Jeet Kune Do Association, The JKD Nexus. He mixes Kapap, JKD and Russian Systema to create an “INSANLY” realistic and brutal Krav Maga system. He Is a Bodyguard and constantly needs to prove himself on the field of real threat scenarios so he definetively knows his stuff. No doubt the best Krav Maga in Miami: Urban Warfare Krav Maga! http://www.jkdnexus.com

gunsotsu

Totally unsolicited ad for another new “Krav Maga” in a irrelevant thread.

Stay classy, San Diego.

Sorry Gunsotsu but perhaps you should pay attention to the post…the title of this thread is “Classes in Miami” that is what I posted…”Classes in Miami”

gunsotsu

From five years ago? Start a new thread. It’s easier. And less confusing.

admin-d45
    Keymaster

I honestly read it and thought the same thing. It could have been perfectly innocent which is why I let it ride.

kvmorl

Is this a home grown system labeled KravMaga by the instructor? Is he KMWW, IKMF or any other Krav organization trained?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: