Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge To the people with some pull in the marketing dept…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

What KM needs is a few more good t-shirts…

I’m a fan of subtle shirts… I’ve never liked the big “macho” self defense shirts that seem to scream “I’m a bad ass.”

I like them more subtle and unique… I’ve seen KM shirts that look an awful lot like shirts from other martial arts… Why? Aren’t there enough shirts out there with some Chinese characters and something about strength on them?

One of the reasons I think KM is cool is because it is not just another Eastern art with a new name.

One suggestion I have is one that says קרב מגע (I hope that says “Krav Maga”) on the front and something like untrained = unprepared or something like that (also in Hebrew) on the back.

If I knew how to write that in Hebrew Iíd have it made myself (but it wouldnít be as cool because the KMWW logo wouldnít be there).

In fact… If anybody on here knows how to write in Hebrew and knows of a krav-ish statement to put on the back, I may just make one of those shirts and put it on cafepress…

I can see it now… Dark shirt, light lettering… Some dude “Hey, what does your shirt say?”

….I’ll be thinking about this more as I take breaks from learning the fascinating ins and outs of federal income taxation…

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: To the people with some pull in the marketing dept…

We get new shirt designs like once a month it seems. My hoodie sweatshirt has Hebrew down the sleeves and a small logo on the left chest in red letters.

I want a “WWID?” shirt LOL

Is there a web page where you can buy that stuff? I’m pretty much limited to what I can find on revgear.com

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

NTC has a nice pro shop but I dont think anythings online. You might just call them and say “hey I’m looking for this what ya got?”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: